Safe delivery during COVID-19 crisis
For those needing our help with deliveries of food and essential supplies during the current COVID-19 crisis, we will, of course, carry out this task whilst working within the social distancing health and safety protocols recommended by Government.
This is to ensure the safety of both you and our volunteers.
In addition, all personal data given to us by either the vulnerable and high risk in need of help, as well as those donating or volunteering, will be protected.
This means that:
- We will always try to let you know when we will deliver.
- The volunteer making the delivery will have one of our Coming Together Waveney identification slips to show as ID.
- They will knock at your door and leave the delivery by the doorstep.
- They will then step back to a safe distance of at least 2m, in line with social distancing guidelines.
- Before they leave, they will wait for you to open the door and take the goods.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please join us on Facebook and see how we can help you or how you can help us support the vulnerable during COVID-19.
Send a Message
You can also send us a message using the form below
Donate Today or Get Involved